Our engagement regarding your personal data
Categories of personal data processed
Purposes for which we process your personal data
- Offering Marketing services;
- Concluding sale agreements / service delivery agreements;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations (such as our obligations to keep books and supporting documents);
- Reviewing and improving our services and communications to you;
- Protecting security and managing access to our office, IT systems and communication systems, online platforms, websites and the other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, frauds or other criminal or malicious activities;
- For the purpose of identifying the persons that are authorized to transact in the name of our clients, recipients, suppliers and/or our service providers;
- For any related and/or ancillary purpose to any of those aforementioned, or any other purpose for which your personal data were provided to us.
Agricover Technology Srl is your personal data controller, having its office at 1B, Pipera Bvd, Cubic Center Building, 6th floor, Voluntari, Ilfov.
– your data shall be the object of operation by our company or by our proxies.
Agricover Technology Srl undertakes to implement the highest confidentiality and transparency standards with regard to the personal data we process within our current activity. Protection and complete transparency in regard to the processing of your personal data within the performance of our activity are our most important objectives.
The Confidentiality Policy describes the categories of your data that we process, the method and purposes we collect them for, the situations we transfer personal data in, and the various rights and options available to you in this respect. At the same time, our Confidentiality Policy describes in detail the manner in which we process personal data upon managing the relationship with clients, most often in order to keep you up to date in regard to our offers, services, products or the programs we implement in the agricultural or livestock breeding sectors.
Agricover Technology Srl processes personal data upon performing the activity of sale, distribution of products and services in the agricultural and livestock breeding sectors – data that belong, as a rule, to our employees and representatives, or to the employees of our commercial or institutional partners, as well as to our clients – natural persons.The personal data we process may include:
Contact data, such as your name, your position, mail address, inclusively your domicile address, if communicated by you, your business address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number and email address;
Details of orders made;
Information necessary for us for the purpose of concluding contracts with you and for issuing invoices to you.
We may use your personal data only for the following purposes:
If you expressly granted us your consent, we may process your personal data also for the following purposes:
- Communication with you through the channels approved by you, in order to keep you up to date in regard to offers, promotions and events.
- Surveys among clients, marketing campaigns, market survey, raffles, contests or other promotional activities or events.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
Any operation that amounts to a processing operation (collection, storage, recording, structuring, adaptation of modification, extraction, consulting, using, disclosure by transmission, destruction) of your personal data shall be performed on one of the legal grounds listed below:
- The processing is necessary for implementing a contract you or your organization are/is a party to, or the relevant processing operation is necessary in view of concluding a contract with you or your organization;
- The processing is necessary in view of observing a legal obligation;
- The processing is performed based on your express prior consent;
- The processing is necessary in view of protecting your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests of AGRICOVER HOLDING S.A. or of a third party, unless your fundamental interests or rights and freedoms override such interests.
In case the applicable legal dispositions require your prior express consent for the processing of some special categories of data, we shall process the relevant data only based on your express prior consent. Further, we shall take additional safeguards that any natural person or entity that communicates us your special personal data obtained first your consent.
You can withdraw your consent regarding marketing materials at any time, by simply accessing the link ‘unsubscribe’ in the footer of each newsletter or invitation to events.
You are entitled at any time to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the legality of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal. In view of withdrawing your consent to any processing you consented previously to, please send us an email to [email protected], call us at 021 336 4645, or send us a letter to the address 1B, Pipera Bvd, Cubic Center Building, 6th floor, Voluntari, Ilfov. In all cases, the consent may be withdrawn in the same manner in which it was granted.
As a general rule, in cases you withdraw your consent, Agricover Technology Srl shall no longer allow the processing of your data. However, should such processing be absolutely required in view of providing the services of Agricover Technology Srl., and should the processing be based on other legitimate grounds provided by the applicable legal dispositions, Agricover Technology Srl shall proceed to the relevant processing, and shall inform you in this respect.
Sharing and transferring your personal data
We may share your personal data with our proxies – mainly with entities that are members of AGRICOVER group, Agricover Technology Srl is a part of, and service providers of Agricover Technology Srl, but we will share only the data that are absolutely required for fulfilling the purpose mentioned, and we will keep your personal data under control, and we will use appropriate protection measures, according to the applicable law, in order to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data upon the request of the relevant service providers.
Further, we will disclose your personal data only when you instruct us thus, or grant us permission to this effect, when we are required by the applicable law or regulations or requests from judicial or official authorities to proceed thus, or as otherwise required in view of investigating some actual or suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
Maintaining the security of your personal data
We implemented technical and organizational measures for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal data, in accordance with our internal procedures with regard to the storage, disclosure and access to personal data. Personal data may be kept in our technological systems of personal data, those of our contractors, or in a printed format.
Updating your personal data
When any of the personal data you provided us are subject to changes, for example, if your first name, last name or email address changes, or if you wish to cancel any kind of request to us, or if you become aware that we hold any incorrect personal data about you, please inform us by sending us an email to [email protected]. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from incorrect, inauthentic, insufficient or incomplete Personal Data you provide to us.
Further, we shall take fair measures for periodically updating our records with regard to your personal data, but we shall not be liable for any unforeseeable change of your personal data.
Period of keeping your personal data
Agricover Technology Srl implemented technical and organizational measures for organizing the process and criteria provided for the erasure or removal of your personal data.
Your personal data shall be erased or removed when no longer necessary, reasonably, for the Purposes defined under item 3 above and when Agricover Technology Srl has no longer the legal obligation to continue to store the relevant data. However, we shall keep your personal data if these are necessary for Agricover Technology Srl exercising or defending a right of yours or of another person in court, until the end of the relevant retention period, or until the settlement of the relevant court actions.
Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
Subject to certain legal requirements, we wish to inform you that, pursuant to the new regulations regarding the protection of personal data provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016, in case we process your personal data, you have the following rights available:
- right of access, provided under art. 15, according to which you may request us, free of charge, to confirm you whether we process or not personal data regarding you. Further, you may request us a copy of the data we process about you. Such requests should include relevant information in order to allow us identifying you in our database. We shall resolve your request within maximum 30 days;
- right to rectification, provided under art. 16, that you may exercise by filing a request asking us to change the information we already have about you. You may file such a request when you notice that your data are incomplete or inaccurate;
- right to restriction of processing, provided under art. 18, that you may exercise when you contest the accuracy of your data, you consider that the processing is unlawful, or you object to the erasure of data. Following your exercising such right, we will be able to further store your data, performing other processing operations being possible only with your consent, except for cases expressly provided by law;
- right to data portability, provided under art. 20, that you may exercise only in the cases when the processing is based on your consent or under contract and only if your data are processed by automated means. If you meet such requirements, you can send us a request for data portability to the controller of your choice;
- right to object the processing of data for marketing purposes, provided under art. 21. You may exercise this right at any time, and we warrant that your data shall no longer be processed for such purpose. However, it is possible that, for the registration and resolution of your request, a reasonable period of time (72 hours) be required, during which it is possible to still receive marketing information from us;
- right to erasure, provided under art. 17, according to which we have the obligation to erase the personal data we process about you. Such right is not an absolute right, being applicable only in certain situations that expressly provided by law. When you file a request for erasure, please consider that their erasure may be a complex process.
If you wish to proceed for the purposes above, please send us an email to the address: [email protected].It is possible we ask you to prove your identity, by sending us a copy of a valid means of identification, in order for us to comply with the security obligations we have and to prevent the unauthorized disclosure of data.
We shall consider any requests or complaints we receive, and we shall send you an answer in due time. If you are dissatisfied with our answer, you may forward your complaint to the National Personal Data Supervisory Authority – with its office at 28-30 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Bucharest, Romania.
Updating our confidentiality policy
The latest update of this Confidentiality Policy was made in September 2021. We reserve the right to periodically update and amend this Confidentiality Policy, so that to reflect any changes in the manner in which we process your personal data, or any changes in legal requirements. In the event of any such changes, we shall post on our website the amended version of the Confidentiality Policy and/or we shall make it available in another manner.
We wish we keep permanently in contact with you, in relation to any of the issues regarding protection of confidentiality.
If you wish to contact us in relation to any questions, comments or requests, please send us an email to the address: [email protected], call us at la tel. no. 021 336 4645, or send us a letter to the address: 1B, Pipera Bvd, Cubic Center Building, 6th floor, Voluntari, Ilfov.
If your complaints cannot be resolved in an amicable manner with Agricover Technology Srl, they may be submitted to:
The National Personal Data Supervisory Authority
28-30 G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., 1st district, postal code 010336